Product description and features
The Ditex EL0907M is a powerful medium-sized digital servo with a torque of 9.0 kg and a speed of 0.08 seconds /60°.
The design with the exposed motor in the all-aluminum CNC housing ensures heat dissipation and low weight. At the same time, the CNC-machined aluminum housing also increases rigidity and Power transmission from the high-precision titanium gearbox.
Suggested areas of application
It is perfect for wing models up to 12KG, helicopter 450/500/600 size, 1:6 jet, 1:10 and 1:12 RC cars
- Nominal voltage DC 7.4V
- Voltage range DC 4.0 – 8.4V
- Actuating force 5.0 Kg-cm @ 4.8V
- Actuating force 6.0 Kg-cm @ 6.0V
- Actuating force 9.0 Kg-cm @ 7.4V
- Operating time 0.10 sec. / 60 ° @ 4.8V
- Operating time 0.09 sec. / 60 ° @ 6.0V
- Operating time 0.08 sec. / 60 ° @ 7.4V
- Reverse current 2.8A @ 7.4V
- Nominal torque 0.5 N-cm @ 7.4V
- Rated current 0.370A @ 7,4V
- Rated speed 0.08 sec. / 60 ° @ 7.4 V
- Operating frequency 1520µs/333Hz
- Standard angle +/- 60° = 120°
- Operating temperature -15°C to +70°C
- Soft start-up Yes
- Programmable no
- Ball bearings 2BB
- Housing material aluminum
- Motor type DC motor coreless
- Gearbox Gears made of titanium
- Position sensors Potentiometers
- Weight 41g
- Signal voltage level
- Pulse range 500µs-2500µs
- Pulse corresponding angle -60 ° / 0 ° / + 60 ° 1000µs / 1500µs / 2000µs
1 DITEX EL0907M, servo lever and mounting material.
New in our shop
See all items that have recently been added to our shop
» To new products «
- New products & solutions
- Upcoming events
- Special hints & tricks
Whether you require specific information about a certain product, or have a motor that needs inspection or repair, visit our motor service page.
Hacker Motor Wiki
In the Hacker Motor Wiki you will find operating instructions, technical data, and other important information about our products.