SPIN 165 Pro OPTO
SPIN 165 PRO OPTO
Product description and features
The SPIN Pro Controller Series is the successor to the SPIN Controller Series. The new line with the PRO attribute offers more setting options than its predecessors, such as automatic motor timing and direct input of the cut-off/regulation voltage. The start-up behavior for different motor types can also be set and there are options to set a heli mode.
The SPIN Pro series can be programmed and adjusted with the JETIBOX. Connecting the SPIN PRO series to the JETIBOX allows an almost unlimited range of programming options to optimize the drive for each model.
In addition, basic telemetry functions can also be transmitted to the transmitter via the Jeti Duplex system (engine speed, drive battery voltage, controller temperature, fault diagnosis). Display only in the JETI box emulation of the DC/DS transmitter, no voice output, no alarms.
- Operating voltage / number of cells: 14-36NC / 4-12 LiPo / 12-50V
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.2 x 1 in. (95 x 55 x 26 mm) (without cable)
- Weight: 6.35 oz. (180g)
- Internal resistance (mOhm): 2 x 1.0
- Switching BEC: No, optocoupler
- Helicopter mode can be activated: YES
- Current duration (2.2Ah batt.): 165 *
- Programmable: Yes (Jeti Box (also JETI Box in the duplex transmitter) + mode programming via throttle stick)
1x SPIN 165 PRO OPTO, 1x user manual
New in our shop
See all items that have recently been added to our shop
» To new products «
- New products & solutions
- Upcoming events
- Special hints & tricks
Whether you require specific information about a certain product, or have a motor that needs inspection or repair, visit our motor service page.
Hacker Motor Wiki
In the Hacker Motor Wiki you will find operating instructions, technical data, and other important information about our products.