Servo DITEX EL1724S
Product description and features
The DITEX EL1724S is a standard digital servo with metal gear. The double ball bearings and reinforced polymer servo housing make it robust and durable. The high-quality motor and the control with Hall sensor enable a high positioning force of 17.0Kg and high precision.
Powerful digital standard servo for helicopter size 500/600/700, airplane model up to 25Kg, RC cars 1/10 and 1/8, RC boats, landing gear and robots etc.
- Nominal voltage DC 6.0V
- Voltage range DC 4.0 – 6.0V
- Actuating force 12.0 Kg-cm @ 4.0V
- Actuating force 15.0 Kg-cm @ 5.0V
- Actuating force 17.0 Kg-cm @ 6.0V
- Operating time 0.29 sec. / 60 ° @ 4.0V
- Operating time 0.26 sec. / 60 ° @ 5.0V
- Operating time 0.24 sec. / 60 ° @ 6.0V
- Reverse current 2.80A @ 6.0V
- Rated current 0.600A @ 6.0V
- Rated speed 0.24 sec. / 60 ° @ 6.0V
- Operating frequency 1520µs/333Hz
- Standard angle +/- 60° = 120°
- Operating temperature -15°C to +70°C
- Soft start-up no
- Programmable no
- Ball bearings 2BB
- Housing material reinforced polymer
- Motor type coreless
- Gearbox Metal gears
- Position sensors Hall sensors
- Weight 62.0g
- Signal voltage level
- Pulse range 900µs-2100µs
- Pulse corresponding angle -60 ° / 0 ° / + 60 ° 1000µs / 1500µs / 2000µs
1 DITEX EL1724S, servo lever and mounting material.
New in our shop
See all items that have recently been added to our shop
» To new products «
- New products & solutions
- Upcoming events
- Special hints & tricks
Whether you require specific information about a certain product, or have a motor that needs inspection or repair, visit our motor service page.
Hacker Motor Wiki
In the Hacker Motor Wiki you will find operating instructions, technical data, and other important information about our products.