Para-RC pilot Noah 1: 3 red hoody, jeans, scale arms, painted head
Para-RC Pilot Noah 1:3 – red hoody, jeans, scale arms, painted head
The “HEP light II by Para Aviation RC” is now available as a full pilot.
When we received the HEP light some time ago from “High End Para” (Tobias Sporys), the design received some changes right from the start and it was now possible to make it even more lightweight. The changes include an ergonomic upper and lower body area as well as more lightweight features, which saved almost 100g. The screw connection of a bracket or APS 360° and backpack has also become even easier to assemble thanks to the countersunk rivet nuts.
Now we have developed and integrated a scale head, scale arms with acro deflection and scale shoes. The pilot’s clothing is a red hoody and jeans with Velcro openings for cable entry.
Equipment and features
- Milled, heavy-duty, very light GRP body “HEP light II by Para Aviation RC”
- Precisely fitting GRP parts, no reworking required
- Thread inlays allowing for easy assembly of the arm and accelerator servos
- GRP arms with scale fists
- Deflections for more control
- Depending on the harness, the accelerator servos can be placed in the pilot or installed from the outside
- Bracket fastening with rivet nuts, making it very easy to assemble
- Permanently stable attachment of the legs to the body, which makes starting easier
- Receiver support plate within the body
- Scale pilot’s head Noah, fully painted
- Scale shoes, painted black, inner shaft GRP reinforced with mounting accessories
- Modern clothes
- No re-drilling required on the entire set
- All screws are made of stainless steel
1 milled parts kit “HEP light II By Para Aviation RC”, 1 scale arms with acro deflection, 1 scale shoes with fastening material, 1 head Noah pre-painted, 1 head holder with elastic, 1 red hoody, jeans, 1 fastening materials, installation instructions
(Not included in the set: APS, servo levers, servos, RC electronics)
New in our shop
See all items that have recently been added to our shop
» To new products «
- New products & solutions
- Upcoming events
- Special hints & tricks
Whether you require specific information about a certain product, or have a motor that needs inspection or repair, visit our motor service page.
Hacker Motor Wiki
In the Hacker Motor Wiki you will find operating instructions, technical data, and other important information about our products.