MEZON PRO 40 LMR
MEZON PRO 40 LMR
Item No. 11039040
Mezon PRO 40 LMR
Product description and features
- Compact dimensions
- Setting via the device overview of the JETI DC / DS transmitter
- Real-time Telemetry JETI Duplex EX Bus (ideal for JETI DC / DS transmitters)
- Telemetry data: Battery voltage, battery current, used battery capacity, RPM, PWM, power, controller + BEC temp
- Reset the telemetry data per transmitter switch
- High-performance BEC, ideal when using assist systems or gyros in the model
- BEC with a wide voltage input range and adjustable output voltage
- Controlling the gas channel from the EX bus is possible. The receiver then does not have to have its own slot for the gas channel.
- Programmable with JETI Box
- Operating modes: flight models, forward / reverse function models
- Proportional propeller brake with a definable braking point on the throttle stick
- F3A brake conveniently adjustable via the device overview
- No heat sink, “LMR” means “Limited Motor Runtime” = for short motor run times, e.g. in sail planes
- High efficiency
- Firmware upgrade possible
- Wide range of adjustable parameters
- Current: 40A
- Voltage Range: 5 – 51V
- Cell Count: 2-12 Cells LiXX
- BEC-Current: 10A / 15A Peak
- BEC-Voltage: 5 – 8V
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 17 x 28 x 85mm / 0.67 x 1.10 x 3.35 in.
- Weight: 81g / 2.86 oz.
New in our shop
Whether you require specific information about a certain product, or have a motor that needs inspection or repair, visit our motor service page.
Hacker Motor Wiki
In the Hacker Motor Wiki you will find operating instructions, technical data, and other important information about our products.