Fuel Tube Tygon, yellow ID = 0.125 in. (3.2mm), 19.7 in. (50cm)
Item No. A90071
- Fuel tube, yellow, original Tygon, non-hardening, 0.125 in. (3.2mm) inner diameter
- Designed for pumping a wide variety of fuels and industrial lubricants
- The tube won’t swell or harden even when transporting hydrocarbon based fluids.
- This reduces the risk of defects such as tearing or leaks
- The yellowish transparent tube enables the flow rate to be monitored
- Used for pumping gasoline, kerosene, heating oil, cutting fluids and glycol-based coolants
- Ozone and UV resistant, does not become brittle
Delivery as a 19.7 in. (50cm) hose piece
Whether you require specific information about a certain product, or have a motor that needs inspection or repair, visit our motor service page.
Hacker Motor Wiki
In the Hacker Motor Wiki you will find operating instructions, technical data, and other important information about our products.