Product description and features
The Ditex EL0808M is a digital high-torque servo in the 26g servo class. It has a real 8.0Kg actuating force at a fabulous speed of 0.08 seconds / 60°.
The powerful titanium gearbox, double ball bearings in conjunction with a coreless high-performance motor, guarantees a long lifetime and high reset accuracy.
The wide voltage range from 4.0 to 8.4 volts makes many applications of RC flight, RC vehicles and robotics possible.
Suggested areas of application
Wing models up to 10 KG, helicopter models 450/500/600 size, RC-Car 1:12, landing gear, robotics
- Nominal voltage DC 7.4V
- Voltage range DC 4.0 – 8.4V
- Actuating force 4.5 Kg-cm @ 4.0V
- Actuating force 6.5 Kg-cm @ 6.0V
- Actuating force 8.0 Kg-cm @ 7.4V
- Operating time 0.11 sec. / 60 ° @ 4.0V
- Operating time 0.09 sec. / 60 ° @ 6.0V
- Operating time 0.08 sec. / 60 ° @ 7.4V
- Reverse current 2.2A @ 7.4V
- Nominal torque 0.5 N-cm @ 7.4V
- Rated current 0.450A @ 7.4V
- Rated speed 0.08 sec. / 60 ° @ 7.4 V
- Operating frequency 1520µs/20KHz
- Standard angle +/- 60° = 120°
- Operating temperature -15°C to +70°C
- Soft start-up Yes
- Programmable no
- Ball bearings 2BB
- Housing material aluminum/polymer
- Motor type DC motor coreless
- Gearbox Gears made of titanium
- Position sensors Potentiometers
- Weight 26g
- Signal voltage level
- Pulse range 500µs-2500µs
- Pulse corresponding angle -60 ° / 0 ° / + 60 ° 1000µs / 1500µs / 2000µs
1 DITEX EL0808M, servo arms and mounting material.
New in our shop
See all items that have recently been added to our shop
» To new products «
- New products & solutions
- Upcoming events
- Special hints & tricks
Whether you require specific information about a certain product, or have a motor that needs inspection or repair, visit our motor service page.
Hacker Motor Wiki
In the Hacker Motor Wiki you will find operating instructions, technical data, and other important information about our products.