Product description and features
The DITEX EL0266M is a sub-micro digital servo with titanium gears. The double ball bearings and the reinforced CNC aluminum housing make it robust and durable. The high-quality motor and the control with a high-precision potentiometer, enable a positioning force of up to 3.0 kg and high positioning accuracy.
Powerful sub micro digital servo with titanium gears for HLG, SAL, F3K, model aircraft up to 3.0 kg, Drones, RC cars and RC boats, landing gear and robots, etc.
- Rated voltage DC 7.4V
- Voltage range DC 4.8 – 8.4V
- Actuating force 1.8 Kg-cm @ 4.8V
- Actuating force 2.2 Kg-cm @ 6.0V
- Actuating force 2.6 Kg-cm @ 7.4V
- Actuating force 3.0 Kg-cm @ 8.4V
- Actuating time 0.075 sec. / 60° @ 4.8V
- Actuating time 0.066 sec. / 60° @ 6.0V
- Actuating time 0.058 sec. / 60° @ 7.4V
- Actuating time 0.052 sec. / 60° @ 8.4V
- Reverse current 1,000A @ 6.0V
- Rated current 0.150A @ 6.0V
- Rated speed 0.066 sec / 60 ° @ 6.0V
- Operating frequency 1520µs/333Hz
- Standard angle +/- 60°; = 120°
- Operating temperature -15°C to +70°C
- Soft start no
- Programmable no
- Bearing 2BB
- Housing material CNC aluminum
- Motor type coreless
- Gear gears made of TITAN
- Position sensors Hall sensors
- Weight 7.0g
- Signal voltage level
- Pulse range 900µs-2100µs
- Impulse corresponding angle -60° / 0 ° / + 60° 1000s / 1500s / 2000s
1 DITEX EL0266M, Servo arm and mounting hardware.
New in our shop
See all items that have recently been added to our shop
» To new products «
- New products & solutions
- Upcoming events
- Special hints & tricks
Whether you require specific information about a certain product, or have a motor that needs inspection or repair, visit our motor service page.
Hacker Motor Wiki
In the Hacker Motor Wiki you will find operating instructions, technical data, and other important information about our products.