Product description and features
The DITEX EL0117M is a 6 gram micro digital servo with metal gear. The high-quality coreless motor and the control with a precise potentiometer make the EL0117M a fast, compact and cheap servo.
The lightweight and compact micro digital servo DITEX EL0117M with metal gear fits for model aircraft up to 2.0Kg, mini-RC drones, 1/28 RC cars, RC boats, landing gear and robots etc.
- Nominal voltage DC 6.0V
- Voltage range DC 3.6 – 6.5V
- Actuating force 0.9 Kg-cm @ 4.8V
- Actuating force 1,1 Kg-cm @ 6,0V
- Operating time 0.085 sec. / 60 ° @ 4.8V
- Operating time 0.075 sec. / 60 ° @ 6.0V
- Reverse current 0.850A @ 6.0V
- Rated current 0.130A @ 6.0V
- Rated speed 0.085 sec. / 60 ° @ 6.0V
- Operating frequency 1520µs/333Hz
- Standard angle +/- 60° = 120°
- Operating temperature -10°C to +50°C
- Soft start-up no
- Programmable no
- Housing material plastic
- Motor type coreless
- Gearbox Metal gears
- Size: 21.3 x 11.5 x 17.6 mm
- Weight 6.0g
- Signal voltage level
- Pulse range 900µs-2100µs
- Pulse corresponding angle -60 ° / 0 ° / + 60 ° 1000µs / 1500µs / 2000µs
1 DITEX EL0117M, servo lever and mounting material.
New in our shop
See all items that have recently been added to our shop
» To new products «
- New products & solutions
- Upcoming events
- Special hints & tricks
Whether you require specific information about a certain product, or have a motor that needs inspection or repair, visit our motor service page.
Hacker Motor Wiki
In the Hacker Motor Wiki you will find operating instructions, technical data, and other important information about our products.