Item No. 51000107
Product description and features
The DITEX EL0107M is a 5 gram sub-micro digital servo. The high-quality coreless motor and the control with a precise potentiometer, allow a high actuating force of 0.9Kg in an extremely flat 8.5mm housing.
The powerful 5 gram sub-micro digital servo DITEX EL0107M is ideal for 1S HLG, SAL, F3K applications, indoor 3D flight, small park planes, RC airplanes, helicopters, boats, 1/35 RC cars etc.
- Nominal voltage DC 5.0V
- Voltage range DC 3.6 – 6.0V
- Actuating force 0.60 Kg-cm @ 4.2V
- Actuating force 0.75 Kg-cm @ 5.0V
- Actuating force 0.90 Kg-cm @ 6.0V
- Operating time 0.090 sec. / 60 ° @ 4.2V
- Operating time 0.070 sec. / 60 ° @ 5.0V
- Operating time 0.058 sec. / 60 ° @ 6.0V
- Reverse current 0.580A @ 5.0V
- Rated current 0.090A @ 5.0V
- Rated speed 0.070 sec. / 60 ° @ 5.0V
- Operating frequency 1520µs/333Hz
- Standard angle +/- 60° = 120°
- Operating temperature -10°C to +50°C
- Soft start-up no
- Programmable no
- Motor type coreless
- Gearbox Gears made of polycarbonate
- Position sensors Potentiometers
- Size: 20.2 x 8.5 x 19.3 mm
- Weight 5.0g
- Signal voltage level
- Pulse range 900µs-2100µs
- Pulse corresponding angle -60 ° / 0 ° / + 60 ° 1000µs / 1500µs / 2000µs
1 DITEX EL0107M, servo lever and mounting material.
New in our shop
Whether you require specific information about a certain product, or have a motor that needs inspection or repair, visit our motor service page.
Hacker Motor Wiki
In the Hacker Motor Wiki you will find operating instructions, technical data, and other important information about our products.