C50-10 L 6.7: 1 Glider Competition
C50-10L 6.7:1 Glider Competition
The high-end glider drive made in Germany! Light and efficient with the tried and true cooling system from the F3A competition range.
With a special 6mm output shaft for sail models to accommodate the usual spinner/centerpiece combinations. It is attached to the motor bulkhead using 4x M3 with a 30mm locking circle.
- Power range: max. 2100W (typical switch-on times for gliders)
- Idle current at 8.4V: 2.93A
- Internal resistance: 0.0103 ohm
- Idle speed per volt: 2170 rpm
- Weight 423g / 14.92 oz.
- Outer diameter: 43.2 mm / 1.7 in.
- Length: 91mm / 3.58 in.
- Controller recommendation: MasterSpin 99
- Recommended timing: 0° – 5°
- Gear ratio: 6.7:1
- Shaft diameter: 6mm / 0.24 in. (length 22mm / 0.87in.)
|Propeller||Battery||Voltage [V]||Current [A]||Speed [RPM]||Power [W]|
1x C50-10L 6.7:1 glider competition motor / gear unit, special gear grease and instructions
New in our shop
See all items that have recently been added to our shop
» To new products «
- New products & solutions
- Upcoming events
- Special hints & tricks
Whether you require specific information about a certain product, or have a motor that needs inspection or repair, visit our motor service page.
Hacker Motor Wiki
In the Hacker Motor Wiki you will find operating instructions, technical data, and other important information about our products.