A60-18 L-Glider kv149
Hacker A60-18L Glider
- The inconspicuous nose drive for large gliders up to 25kg (55 lbs.)
- Easily removable shaft. The model can be converted back into a pure glider in no time. E-flight and glider towing alternately possible.
- Safety system- engine can run even with the shaft removed.
- Propellers: RFM 20×13 or RFM 23×12
- with RFM 20×13 at 45V under load / 54A / 2455W / 6755 rpm results as an example: ~ 4.5m/s when climbing, with a model weight of 22.6kg
- with RFM 23×12 at 45V under load / 72A / 3240W / 6150 rpm (short-term load)
Note: these setup suggestions are designed for typical scale glider operation. That means climbing and then thermal flying. This allows the engine to cool down between climbs.
no load current @8.4V: 1.6A
internal resistance: 0.02 Ohm
weight: 938g / 2.07 lbs.
outer diameter: 59mm / 2.32 in.
length: 97mm / 3.92 in.
free shaft length: 83mm / 3.27 in.
shaft diameter: 8mm / 0.31 in.
recommended ESC: 77 – 90A brushless
recommended timing: 20-25°
1x A60-18L glider motor
1x set screws
1x mounting cross
1x ball bearing for front support
New in our shop
See all items that have recently been added to our shop
» To new products «
- New products & solutions
- Upcoming events
- Special hints & tricks
Whether you require specific information about a certain product, or have a motor that needs inspection or repair, visit our motor service page.
Hacker Motor Wiki
In the Hacker Motor Wiki you will find operating instructions, technical data, and other important information about our products.