A60-16 L-Glider, kv168
Hacker A60-16L Glider
- The inconspicuous nose drive for large gliders up to 25kg (55 lbs.)
- Easily removable shaft. The model can be converted back into a pure glider in no time. E-flight and glider towing alternately possible.
- Safety system- engine can run even with the shaft removed.
10S LiPo Setup:
- with RFM 20×13 at 37.5V under load / 57A / 2140W / 5910 RPM
- with RFM 23×12 at 37.5V under load / 68A / 2550W / 5780 RPM
12S LiPo Setup:
- with RFM 18.5×12 at 44.4V under load / ~53A / 2350W / 7260 RPM
- with RFM 20×13 at 45V under load / ~75A / 3250W / 7340 RPM
no load current @8.4V: 1.8A
internal resistance: 0.018 Ohm
weight: 938g / 2.07 lbs.
outer diameter: 59mm / 2.32 in.
length: 97mm / 3.92 in.
free shaft length: 83mm / 3.27 in.
shaft diameter: 8mm / 0.31 in.
recommended ESC: 77 – 90A brushless
recommended timing: 20-25°
1x A60-16L glider motor
1x set screws
1x mounting cross
1x ball bearing for front support
New in our shop
See all items that have recently been added to our shop
» To new products «
- New products & solutions
- Upcoming events
- Special hints & tricks
Whether you require specific information about a certain product, or have a motor that needs inspection or repair, visit our motor service page.
Hacker Motor Wiki
In the Hacker Motor Wiki you will find operating instructions, technical data, and other important information about our products.