A50-14L Turnado V3 kv400 – Glider
A50-14L Turnado V3 kv400 - Glider
Item No. 97826735
A50-14L Turnado V3 Glider
The new Turnado V3 Glider version fits seamlessly into our program for glider nose drives/FES. Due to the shaft extension with the built-in support bearing, this drive can also be installed in slim glider noses.
– Shaft can be easily moved by loosening the three M3 screws on the back. The model can be converted back to a glider within a very short time. E-flight and glider towing possible in alternation.
– is based on the 1000 times proven Hacker A50-Turnado
– free shaft with 6mm diameter, for the use of the usual prop drivers and scale spinners
Glider nose drive/FES:
– suitable for gliders up to ~9kg: 5S LiPo, RFM 17×13, Master Mezon 120 lite (power consumption ~70A in flight)
– perfect as a nose drive for starting on your own landing gear with a small propeller.
– suitable for gliders up to ~14kg: 8S Lipo, RFM 13×10, Master Mezon 120 lite (power consumption ~65-70A in flight)
– suitable for gliders up to ~16kg: 8S LiPo, RFM 14×10, Master Mezon 120 lite (power consumption ~75-80A in flight)
Technical data of the motor:
(see image above for overall dimensions)
Idle current at 8.4V: 1.1A
Internal resistance: 0.026 ohm
Idle speed per volt: 400 rpm
Outer diameter: 51.5 mm / 2.03 in.
Length: 61mm / 2.40 in.
Number of poles: 10
ESC recommendation: 80A-130A brushless
Recommended timing: 15°-20°
External shaft diameter: 6mm / 0.24 in.
Internal shaft diameter: 8mm / 0.31 in.
Mounting thread: M4, 25 / 30mm
– the A50 Turnado engine does not come with a prop adapter. Since this drive is used for glider models with a folding propeller, a wide variety of folding propeller center parts are used to match the model.
New in our shop
Whether you require specific information about a certain product, or have a motor that needs inspection or repair, visit our motor service page.
Hacker Motor Wiki
In the Hacker Motor Wiki you will find operating instructions, technical data, and other important information about our products.