A50-12 L-Glider kv355
- The drive for large gliders up to ~ 30 lbs. (14 kg.)
- The shaft is easily adjustable. The model can quickly be converted back into a pure glider. E-flight and glider tow are alternately possible.
- Is based on the A50-12L hacker motor, which has been tried and tested 1000 times over.
- Long free shaft with 0.24 in. (6mm) diameter, a front support bearing is included.
- ideal as a nose drive for large gliders (example: Ventus 2CX, 19.69 ft. (6m) wingspan, 25.35 lbs (11.5 kg) up to ~ 33 lbs. (15kg.)
- with 6S ECO-X LiPo and Prop 18.5 x 10 (~60A)
- with 8S ECO-X LiPo and Prop 14×10 (~55A)
Power range: max. 1650W (15 sec.)
Idle Current @ 8.4V: 1.5A
Resistance (Ri): 0.021 Ohm
RPM/Volt (kv): 355 rpm
Weight: 503g / 1.11 lbs.
Recommended speed controller: 70A brushless
Recommended timing: 20° – 25°
Shaft diameter: 6 mm / 0.24 in.
Free shaft length: 23mm / 0.91 in.
New in our shop
See all items that have recently been added to our shop
» To new products «
- New products & solutions
- Upcoming events
- Special hints & tricks
Whether you require specific information about a certain product, or have a motor that needs inspection or repair, visit our motor service page.
Hacker Motor Wiki
In the Hacker Motor Wiki you will find operating instructions, technical data, and other important information about our products.