A40-10L V2 14-Pole-Glider kv500
- The perfect motor for gliders up to 12 lbs (5.5kg.)
- The shaft is easily movable. The model can be quickly converted back into a pure glider. E-flight and glider tow are alternately possible.
- Is based on the A40-10L hacker motor, which has been tried and tested 1000 times over.
- Long free shaft with 0.2 in. (5mm) diameter, front support bearing is included.
- 4S setup for glider up to ~ 12 lbs. (5.5kg): Ae 17×11, 4S Lipo, 59A
- 5S setup for gliders up to ~ 12 lbs. (5.5kg): Ae 15×8, 5S Lipo, 50A
Power range: max. 1100W (15 sec.)
Idle Current @ 8.4V: 1,7A
Resistance (Ri): 0.018 Ohm
RPM/Volt (kv): 500 U/min-1
Weight: 302g / 10.65 oz.
recom. speed controller: 70A brushless
recom. Timing: 20° – 25°
shaft diameter: 5 mm / 0.20 in.
free shaft length: 16mm / 0.63 in.
New in our shop
See all items that have recently been added to our shop
» To new products «
- New products & solutions
- Upcoming events
- Special hints & tricks
Whether you require specific information about a certain product, or have a motor that needs inspection or repair, visit our motor service page.
Hacker Motor Wiki
In the Hacker Motor Wiki you will find operating instructions, technical data, and other important information about our products.