FES Ex-Uni8 system
FES Ex-Uni8 system
Product description and features
A very easy removable propeller driver transforms your scale glider from an e-model to a pure glider and vice versa in seconds.
You can pull off the propeller unit by pressing lightly on the locking pin of the propeller.
The model remains a full-fledged glider with the option of self-launch.
Adaptable to a wide variety of engines and models.
- FesEx-Uni8 with ball locking pin 8mm, for medium and large glider models and motors with 8mm shaft (5 and 6mm shaft adapter optional – s. accessories tab)
- Uncomplicated installation without sawing off the fuselage nose and thus preserving the original look and resale value
- The FES Ex-Uni8 shaft adapter does not protrude through the tip of the fuselage – it is not visible from the outside when the propeller is removed
- Aerodynamically negligible – small LS driver, tight-fitting propeller blades
- Safety for pilots, helpers and spectators
- Can be attached and removed from the outside in seconds without tools
- Removed propellers can be safely stowed (e.g. in the fuselage or in your pants pocket)
- A pull cord can be clicked into the locking device to pull the model to the starting point and back.
- Made in Germany by Torcman
- maximal motor power: 3.5kW
- maximal RPM: 15000 rpm
- Front locking sleeve diameter: 12mm
- Length snap-on sleeve in front: 12mm
- Diameter ball bearing front: 32mm
- for motor shaft with 8mm (Adapter for 5 and 6mm shaftdiameter available)
- Propadapter wide: 31mm
- Propeller mount: 8mm
- Weight: 87g
Set contains: Locking sleeve, ball locking bolt with prop adapter, front frame incl. ball bearing, mounting sleeve
New in our shop
See all items that have recently been added to our shop
» To new products «
- New products & solutions
- Upcoming events
- Special hints & tricks
Whether you require specific information about a certain product, or have a motor that needs inspection or repair, visit our motor service page.
Hacker Motor Wiki
In the Hacker Motor Wiki you will find operating instructions, technical data, and other important information about our products.