EWC9 system for 3 wing servos
Product description and features
The EWC9 system is suitable for connecting three wing servos in the flight model. For wiring, an EWC9 wing connector and an EWC9 fuselage cable are required for each wing.
Further product details
EWC9 wing plug | EWC9-fuselage cable | Advantages of EWC9 system
EWC9 flat connector
You screw the EWC9 wing connector into the root rib of the wing of your flight model. The connecting cables of the wing servos are plugged into the three pin headers on the EWC9 wing connector.
With the supplied cable ties and the shrink tubing, you can fix the connection cables of the wing servo on the circuit board.
EWC9 fuselage cable
The EWC9 fuselage cable leads you to three free slots on your receiver or your dual power supply.
It is optionally available in three different lengths with a JR socket or with an open end for individual cutting to length.
Advantages of the EWC9 system
- Reverse polarity protected
- High current capability (up to 12A per contact)
- 100% secure connection through locking, protects against loosening due to vibrations
- Small design thanks to a 2.54mm pitch
- comes pre-assembled
- Strong, highly flexible PVC cable with 0.34mm² cross-section