EWC6 system for 2 wing servos
Product description and features
The EWC6 system is suitable for connecting two wing servos inside the model aircraft. Wiring requires a EWC6 wing plug and a EWC6 fuselage cable for each wing.
More product details
EWC6 wing plug | EWC6 fuselage cable | Advantages of EWC6 system
EWC6 wing plug
Screw the EWC6 wing plug into the root rib of the model aircraft’s wing. Solder the connection cables of the wing servos on the six pins of the EWC6 wing plug’s PCB.
Fix the connection cables of the wing servos on the PCB with the contained cable tie and the shrink tube.
EWC6 fuselage cable
Lead the EWC6 fuselage cable to two vacant inputs of your receiver or dual power supply.
It is available in three different lengths with JR sockets or open end for custom cutting.
Advantages of the EWC6 system
- Reverse polarity protected
- High current qualified (up to 12A per contact)
- 100% safe connection because of locking
- Small construction form due to 2.54mm contact spacing
- Easy mounting due to packaging
- Strong high flexible cable with 0.34mm² (AWG22) cross section